OPUS MANAGEMENT AND IT CONSULTANTS S.A. is active in the management consulting services sector.
More specifically the company business portfolio includes:
- feasibility-viability studies, development of business plans and projects
- The design of IT systems and the devolpment of ICT master plans
- The design and implementation of Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, H.A.C.C.P. Systems and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- The study, supply, installation and maintenance of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) Systems
- Executives and Employees e-learning in order to enhance their skills
The strategic goal of the company is the absolute satisfaction of the customers that assign the projects, through the provisioning of specialized services customized to the Client needs.
The focus in the customer needs and expectations, the absolute compliance to the agreed cooperation terms and conditions and the adherence to all the relevant to the project legal and regulatory obligations is a major company commitment.
In order to achieve the above mentioned, OPUS Management team has secured:
- The installation and thorough implementation of EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System for all company business areas.
- The necessary resources for the Quality Management such as technical competence and appropriately trained and experienced personnel.
- The establishment of quality targets whose attainment is reviewed and assessed in regular time intervals, targeting the continuous improvement of the Quality. Management System, the operation and effectiveness of the company and the delivered services.
- The thorough personnel training through on the job training applications and e-learning.
The company Management team encourages all employees not only to systematically apply the Quality Management System, but also to effectively participate in its continuous improvement, based on the principle that every employee that is close to any kind of business problem is the one that has the responsibility to make a proposal to solve it.